CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Tokyo Medical University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide a clinical rotation for two 6th-year students
from 5 October to 3 November 2018.
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportation
- Health insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Living expenses, personal costs (meals, books, travel, clothing, etc.)
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
The aim of the rotation is to provide students with the possibility of participating in a clinical practice in a hospital environment.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, the knowledge of the Japanese language is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from here.
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline for applications: 25 May 2018
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085 Budapest, Üllői út 26., 2nd floor, Room 202) between 9:00 AM and 15:00 PM. Alternatively, it can be sent by mail and postmarked by 25 May 2018.
For further information please contact Judit Szlovák by phone: +36 1 459 1500 extension: 55406 or +36 20 825 9101