Application form here
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Tokyo Medical University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide a clinical rotation for two 6th year students
from 5 October – 3 November, 2018.
Students are expected to cover:
• Round trip air transportation
• Health insurance
• Personal travel insurance
• Medical liability insurance
• Living expenses, personal costs (meals, books, travel. clothing, etc.)
• Cost of visa
• Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
The aim of the rotation is to provide students with the possibility of participating in a clinical practice in a hospital environment.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
• Completed Application Form
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
• Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, the knowledge of the Japanese language is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the following website: here
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 25 May, 2018
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085. Budapest, Üllői u. 26, 2nd floor. 202.) between 9:00 AM és 15:00 PM. Alternatively it can be sent by mail and postmarked by 25 May 2018
For further information please contact Judit Szlovák on phone no. +36 1 459 1500/55406 or +36 20 825 9101