CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Seoul National University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide clinical rotation for two senior students (after the completion of the 5th year) in July, 2018
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportaion
- Health insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Accomodation, living expenses
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
Period of clinical rotation: July, 2018.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, knowledge of the Korean language and scientific work performed is an advantage.
The Application Form and the List of Possible Clinical Rotations can be downloaded from the following website: semmelweis.hu/Az egyetemről/Nemzetközi Kapcsolatok/ Pályázatok
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 6 March, 2018.
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085. Budapest, Üllői u. 26, 2nd floor. 202.) between 9:00 AM és 15:00 PM.
For further information please contact the Directorate of International Relations on phone no. +36 1 317-9079.