of Semmelweis University
104 days
19 hours
9 min
25 sec
The Department was established in 1959. In 2007, following numerous reconstructions, the Department was relocated to a new building: the Dental Training Centre. All five clinical departments of the Faculty of Dentistry are located in this modern, ten-storey building. There are 97 streamlined dental practice units on two different floors, which have been specially developed for the dental student’s clinical training, with an additional 18 dental stations for the specialised treatment of the Department’s patients.

Contacts

Address
1088 Budapest, Szentkirályi utca 47.
Phone
+36 1 338-4380
Fax
+36 1 317-5270
E-mail
fogpotlastan@dent.semmelweis-univ.hu