The Faculty of Health and Public Services offers a wide range of programmes in the fields of health policy, health management, individual and community mental health and health informatics, in Hungarian. Our primary goal is to offer an academic home for organisational, community and personal development in the areas of education, research, social science innovation and consultancy.
Degree programmes in Hungarian
- Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics;
- Master of Science in Health Services Management;
- Master of Arts in Social Work – in this programme, students’ competences are further developed in the areas of the practice of social work, leadership and research.
Postgraduate Specialisation Programmes in Hungarian
- Executive Health Services Management – this programme is also offered in the Slovak Republic (taught in Slovakian), in collaboration with the Health Management Academy;
- Special Qualification Programme in Mental Health – a graduate level correspondence course for helping professionals;
- Special Qualification Programme in Mental and Spiritual Counseling – the goal of this programme is to further educate those who already hold a degree in faith traditions social sciences and/or humanities, to strengthen their own mental health and to develop their interpersonal skills;
- Specialised Training Programme for Preparation for the Lactation Consultant Exam.