Museum closed to September
About the visit of the Museum for individuals who are not students of Semmelweis University
For anybody who is not a student of the University (schools, other Universities, individuals) the exhibition is only available after a previous registration via e-mail with Veronika Vidra on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When check in to the Museum, please give information about how many people are in the group.
Attention! The Museum is authorised to check the visitors age. The lower age limit to enter the Museum is 16 years. Please bring your ID with you.
Taking photos or videos are forbidden in this Museum!
Rules and regulations concerning visitors
Please respect the following rules when visiting the Museum:
- The entrance door will be opened from inside upon request. Please ring the bell when arriving, and make sure that you close the door when leaving the Museum.
- Once in the Museum, please wait at the designated waiting area!
- Please, do not leave your valuables in the entrance area. Take your bags and jackets into the visitors’ zone. Keep the floor free between the tables and the containers. We cannot take responsibility for bags, valuables left unattended. Objects left in the Museum will be transferred and stored in the Porter’s Lodge.
- No food, drinks or chewing gums are allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the whole building or even the garden, except for the designated smoking area behind the Museum.
- No mobile phones are allowed in the Museum.
- Taking photographs or videos in the Museum is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated.
- There is a limited capacity for visitors; the Museum may accommodate only 50 students at a time. If the number of the visitors is approaching the maximum, you may have to find another time point.
- Please, stay silent not to disturb the others.
- Students arriving without a tutor have to leave the Museum during lunch time.
Thank you very much for your attention!
Dr. Baksa Gábor
Head of the Museum