István Apáthy Foundation: PREPARATION COMPETITION FOR GRANT – 2017
EM I.: Schedule – Subject matter – Histology slides – Announcements – Dr. Nemeskéri: Histology Manual (for the first weeks) – The full, paper version of the Histology Manual (Basic Tissues for EM I.) is available in the Department (II. floor, Room 20, in the office of of Apáthy Foundation, 2.200 Ft)
List of recommended books (lists from 2015):
To download new lectures: website of the former Humanmorphology Dept.
To download archive lectures (from previous semesters): Knowledgebase site
- Locomotor system: table about joints, movements, muscles
- Connections of the Skull
- Brainstem cross sections – only the images: download here.
- Commentars of cell biology to Junqueira’s Basic Histology
– by Prof. Kálmán for EM I. (written in 2010; pdf)
- Histology: the 2 new slides (description is not found in the older editions of Histology -Practical manual):
41. Cerebellum (GFAP) – 94. Hippocampus (HE) (descriptions in Word doc by Dr. Kálmán – can not be found in the 2006 year edition of the Histology Practical Manual
Final exam Histology Slides and the list of these slides. (The images and the list were created in 2001 by prof. Réthelyi.)